Recent Ghostwriting includes articles appearing in Top Tier US Blogs. I am scrupulous about the confidentiality of my ghostwriting clients so I can’t send you examples of my work for them, just as I would not show my work for YOU as a sample. Please note, I will not accept writing assignments for articles that promote illegal activity including the illegal downloading and plagiarizing of creative content. My research and writing is 100% original.
If you have any questions at all about my process, service of billing procedures, I invite you to contact me.
Pricing (Proxy Price Sheet Here)
- Hourly $35
- Project basis: custom quotes are available for any writing or editing project.
- email can be used for small, non-sensitive files. For larger documents or multiple file projects, we can use Dropbox (your account or mine– please specify your preference)
- Payment is due on completion of your project. One-time projects will be billed via PayPal. PayPal will accept credit and debit card payments. Ongoing projects will be billed weekly. The account will be under the name Jackson or Alison Boelts.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms & conditions apply to any work done for the Client by the Ali Boelts (Proxy Services, LLC, hereafter known as PROXY).
- The Client is under no obligation to offer the PROXY work; neither is PROXY under any obligation to accept work offered by the Client.
- PROXY will provide service(s) as mutually agreed, confirmed in writing by the Client.
- The work will be carried out unsupervised at such times and places as determined by PROXY, using her/his own equipment.
- PROXY confirms that she/he is self-employed, is responsible for her/his own employment taxes and will not claim benefits granted to the Client’s employees.
- PROXY agrees to attend the Client’s or other premises for necessary meetings, the time spent and agreed reasonable expenses incurred to be reimbursed by the Client.
- The Client will reimburse PROXY for agreed reasonable expenses over and above usual expenses incurred in the process of editorial work.
- The Client will pay PROXY a fee per hour OR per printed page OR an agreed flat fee for the job.
- The completed work will be delivered on or before the date agreed, for the agreed fee, which will be based on the description of the work required and the brief, both supplied by the Client.
- If, however, on receipt of the item to be worked on or at an early stage, it becomes apparent that significantly more work is required than had been anticipated in the preliminary discussion/brief, PROXY may renegotiate the fee and/or the deadline.
- Similarly, if, during the term of PROXY’s work, additional tasks are requested by the Client, PROXY may renegotiate the fee and/or the deadline.
- If the project is lengthy, PROXY may invoice periodically for completed stages.
- Any content created by PROXY as part of the copy-editing/proofreading/project management process will become the copyright of the Client, unless otherwise agreed.
- The nature and content of the work will be kept confidential and not made known to anyone other than the Client and its contractors without prior written permission.
- PROXY guarantees that any work that she/he subcontracts on behalf of the Client will be completed to the same standard, schedule and budget and with the same conditions of confidentiality.
- If PROXY’s work is unsatisfactory, PROXY will rectify it in her/his own time and at her/his own expense.
- Unless agreed otherwise at the outset, payment will be made within 30 days of receipt of PROXY’s invoice.
- Either the Client or PROXY has the right to terminate a contract for services if there is a serious breach of its terms.
- If PROXY has made a substantial contribution to the copy-editing/proofreading/project management of the work, she/he will be entitled to receive one free copy of the work.
- PROXY may use the Client’s name in her/his promotional material.
- This agreement is subject to the laws of the state of Arizona and the United States of America.